Thursday, August 20, 2009

La pletora di soggetti

Dear blog reader,

Yeah. La pletora di soggetti means "Plethora of Topics". Therefore, I'll be writing about a plethora of stuff. Let's start.

Sh*t! I'm so freakin' glad the Periodic Tests are freakin' over! They gave me headaches since last week because I can't really concentrate on other stuff when tests are imminent. So yeah. The minors were relatively easy. I don't mean to sound arrogant but it's easier compared to the other subjects which required a lotta work. The second day-subjects are......ummmm..... well, they bite, especially the one in Advanced Algebra. I had to rely on psionics to finish the test. [Psionics = glorified term for 'guessing', okay?]. So yeah..... The third test which happened a few hours ago.... well, they're okay compared to yesterday. I'm just really glad the tests are over! Whew! Now, I can watch Hitman Reborn with no disturbances from my academic ego: Cerebro.

Moving on, I had this mental disturbance about someone since Saturday. Bleaugh. Sure, I see "ragazza di lecca lecca" every day [In fact, that's eight hours a day, five days a week, four weeks a month, ten months a year] and I become lax and enraged at the same time every time I see her. Weird. A thing weirder than that is I've been dreaming her for two consecutive days now. And by dream, I mean dream dream..... the one where you're asleep. Not dream as in daydream. I don't know if I should think that this is some academic disturbance sent to disrupt my studying sessions.... She's an academic person and all that crap. So yeah, I think a spoonful of Amortentia hit me like a big, yellow school bus. I'm been texting this person for six days in a row. Bleaugh. I'll take you word for it.

Anyway, my family and I went to the vicinity of Las Pinas hours ago to retrieve our broken subwoofer (Yay, it's fixed.) and we also went to Festi. Yeah, t'was nice.... only I had an empty stomach then. Ha! So yeah...... We went to Shakey's since we can't find Pizza Hut. Ha. Anyway, I haven't eaten pizza for, like, two months so I was glad when we decided to eat there. Bon appetite much. Aaaanywaaaay, we bought a couple of stuff: bed sheets, glassware, cycling gloves and other stuff like that. My dad considered buying a gun. *shivers*. I have a phobia for guns. Gunnaphobia. Seriously, that isn't a joke. So yeah..... I'll cut it short for now.

-suezo94-

P.S.

Drop a comment here or drop me a pm over the ym..... or perish. Don't you just love the greengiantfm catchphrase "I'd like to greet the people over the ym!"?

Signing off.

4 comments:

  1. dreaming *of*.

    Wrong gramming there. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whos the girl? and what was the dream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRAMMAR CORRECTION 101: I've been. Not I'm been.

    I should really recheck my entry before publishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't you see few droplets of blood on the floor?? haha. just kidding. :) nice one!

    ReplyDelete