Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I miss.....

my IP group when we were in first year. I'm being nostalgic again. Tsktsk. Honestly, in my three years in High School, I like that IP group the most. Gahahahaaha. And it's definitely not because I'm in control of my classmates' grades :P. It's because.....dunno.... That was the only time I actually experienced working as a group. *Our second year IP was more of a I-do-it-then-tell-the-others-that-we-did-it-to-get-a-good-grade kind of project* Not nice. Sure, our grade during our second year in High School was better than the one during our first year but..... First year is so much fun. Cerebro still has a photographic memory of almost every moment of it in his cerebral compartment. Gahahahahaha. Btw, it included the following people: the great writer of this blog, Trishii, Rodabel, Paul, Moises, Thea, Raymark and Sarah. Ohoho. Good times.... Good times.....

I remember this instance wherein we tried to materialize our IP plans but we ended up playing at Timezone. Heck. :)) It was worth the low grade. ;) I'm quite hoping that we can do that again. Just us. Us. Group 2, Integrated Science, First Year Blessed John the Good, Academic Year 2007-2008. Oh geez. I miss you people! Okay, don't rub it in.

-suezo94 the Great-

4 comments:

  1. awwwww....nmimiss ko ndn un grbe...
    group 2...
    ang sya nung group ntng un...
    syang d n pwede...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rodabel.

    anong di na pwede? sipain kita jan eh. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...
    nga nmn...
    next yr sna mgkakaklase pa tau...
    ang drama eh...
    tpos pilian ult
    tpos tau2...awwww...hahaha

    ReplyDelete