Sunday, October 11, 2009

La Plethora.....

Dearest blog reader,

I just asked a few of my classmates to give me Mare and Vongola Rings on my birthday. Talk about being child-at-heart! Gahahaha.

Anyway, we had our recollection last Thursday which lasted for two days and one night. It was about rejection and, boy, did we feel it! Hahi. I won't share much due to the sensitivity of the issues. So yeah..... I just felt that last year's was happier and more ummm..... absorbable because last year's theme was something about friendship. So yeah. That's that. I still like my second year in High School. Ohohoho. It's not like I lost people's spirits..... It's just....the change that I've been talking about since the dawn of my Junior life. Gahahaha.

Nuff drama. I just settled my mind not to join a certain news writing contest due to the fact that the Second Periodical Tests are imminent. I just have this strong inkling that my grades'll be underwater if I don't attend the regular classes......especially in AA. I hate AA. Gahahaha. It's too damn hard for my mind to process.

I don't see why my friends love AA better than Geometry. Hmp. Well..... That's that. I'll leave it here. Arrivederci.

-suezo94-

P.S.

One of my classmates (Snarf) just spelled arrivederci as "aribedaci". It made me laugh. Gahahaha. Ayun. That's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment